Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» An Unexpected Visit (Open, I suppose)
Kidd's Legendary and Superior Office EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:53 pm by Champion Myra

» Teras Moore
Kidd's Legendary and Superior Office EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:23 am by The Velveteen Rabbit

» quite a normal catch (open)
Kidd's Legendary and Superior Office EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:56 am by crusher

» The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer?
Kidd's Legendary and Superior Office EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Leader Shizu

» Preparing for our first gym battle!
Kidd's Legendary and Superior Office EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:24 pm by Champion Myra

» Moving on to Creek town
Kidd's Legendary and Superior Office EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:54 pm by Champion Myra

» Vidal Rosario (FINISHEDDDDD)
Kidd's Legendary and Superior Office EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:56 am by Champion Myra

» Team Rocket Members
Kidd's Legendary and Superior Office EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:33 pm by crusher

» Dragon's Breath Pass Gym
Kidd's Legendary and Superior Office EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:33 am by Leader Eden

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

Kidd's Legendary and Superior Office

+2
Leader Spyder
Leader Eden
6 posters

Go down

Kidd's Legendary and Superior Office Empty Kidd's Legendary and Superior Office

Post by Leader Eden Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:36 am

Far above everyone else's office there is a lone floor, where people enter being rather ordinary, and leave being Legends. You must take an elevator to reach this room by pressing on the button that has a star on it. Once you've made it all the way up, you'll see two doors in front of you. "NOTHING BUT THE BEST IS ACCEPTED, MEDICORITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED" is painted on these large metal doors. Ready to enter?

Your first step inside is your most memorable one. The room is very dim but has a breathtaking setup. On the ceiling and walls there is a galaxy layout, with vivid details showing you what you would truly expect to see out in space. The room appears to have no ends as you look ahead of yourself, noticing that the galaxy designs seem to go on forever. The only form of illumination is from the stars in the layout. The brightness is only enough for you to be able to see your hands. You make your way down a red rug that has been placed in front of you for your convenience. You must walk a long distance before you can find the man that claims this as his office.

After what seems to be endless walking you finally reach a desk. You will see The Legend himself, Kidd. He's holding a stopwatch, and clicks it the second you make eye contact with him. You're probably confused by this and wanna ask him a million questions, but he ignores you for a moment. He pulls out a piece of paper and writes down the time on the watch and his signature on the bottom. "That's how long it took you to acknowledge a legend," Kidd says, "With hard work and dedication, you'll be the best you can be." He says to you. He gestures to a recliner in front of you with a golden star on the cushion. "Now tell me," Kidd sits up in his own chair, "What would you like to talk about?" He moves his face closer to yours, showing he's acknowledging what you have to say. Come at him with your problems, or when you seek advice. Or just simply drop by to ask for an autograph or have a friendly chat. Whatever the situation calls for, The Legend can always make time for his fans and anyone that truly needs it.
Leader Eden
Leader Eden

Back to top Go down

Kidd's Legendary and Superior Office Empty Re: Kidd's Legendary and Superior Office

Post by Leader Spyder Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:59 am

Spyder slunk through the door, his extra eyes darting around the room while his main eyes are locked on Kidd. The eight arachnid arms protruding from his back had to coil around his body in fear of being lost through space. He carried pie. "Good evening neighbor. I just wanted to welcome you to the hood. I made you a pie. I think there's a finger in it, but it's Chuck Norris'. So I think it'll taste good. Anyway, if you ever need... Um... Anything that isn't in this room, feel free to drop by. I'm in Basement 23." Spyder slowly lowered the pie on to the Legend's lap.
Leader Spyder
Leader Spyder

Back to top Go down

Kidd's Legendary and Superior Office Empty Re: Kidd's Legendary and Superior Office

Post by Champion Myra Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:31 pm

Myra walked in and looked around the room a pissed expression on her face. She stomped up the way to Kidd and spyder, who actually was a spyder. Who knew? She arrived in front of Kidd and yelled, "WHAT THE HELL KIDD! THIS DEFINATELY WENT OVER THE BUDGET!" Myra then saw the pie in his lap and blinked in surprise. "Uh... Spyder? Isn't that the pie I baked for you?"
Champion Myra
Champion Myra
Admin

http://alittleleo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Shizu Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:05 pm

A few seconds later, Shizu kicks the door in and rushes up to the desk. "Heyo! I heard there was a newbie in our midst, so I brought him a gift!" she yells at the top of her lungs and shoves a box full of bombs to Kidd. "Is that... pie? It looks delicious! Who made it?" the dragonesque girl glomped Myra-san and stared at the pie.
Leader Shizu
Leader Shizu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Eden Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Kidd looks at all three staff members that have entered his well kept, beautiful, and (obviously) superior office. "You." Kidd points at Spyder, "Have a decent time." "You." Kidd looks at Shizu and pukes a little in his mouth. Forcing the vomit down, he regains composure and continues what he's saying. "Have the best time!" He smiles and pins a star on her shirt that reads 'LEGEND'. Kidd looks over at Myra, relieves she's a regular human. "You however," Kidd looks down at his stopwatch, "Have the worst time." Kidd laughs in Myra's face. Handing the papers to everyone with their time and his signature, he smiles at them all.

"Ok, this may be a bit costly, but you've gotta admit.... It's nice as HELL." Kidd yells at Myra, obviously enjoying his office. "We should all share this pie together!" Kidd suggest. Secretly, when nobody is looking, Kidd lights one of the bombs and places it in the pie. He hands it to Myra, awaiting the explosion. "Here, hold this while I get a knife...." He says, bending down under his desk to shield himself from the explosion.
Leader Eden
Leader Eden

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Myra Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Myra took the pie and screamed, "FUCK THIS PIE!" She threw it against the wall and it exploded, causing a gaping hole in the wall. Myra turned bright red with anger and slowly turned back to Kidd. "Was this some kind of assassination attempt?! Do you people not like how I run things?! WELL TOO FUCKING BAD." Myra reached into her pocket and pulled out her paddle. "Who is going first?!"
Champion Myra
Champion Myra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Spyder Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Spyder slowly slinks out of the room on his spider legs. "Not meeeeeee..." He whisperes as he dives into the elevator, smashing the Basement 23 button.
Leader Spyder
Leader Spyder

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Shizu Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:47 am

Shizu looks down at her imaginary watch and sighs. "I have, uh... paperwork! Yes, paperwork. So I'll return... probably never." She replied and ran at Sonic the Hedgehog speed out of the door and down an elevator. 
Leader Shizu
Leader Shizu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Freakpanda Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:06 am

Freakpanda was walking towards the door when it was slammed open by Shizu. He peers from the door looking at the office. He sees the gaping hole in the wall and Myra holding a paddle, seeming extremely angry. ''Bad time?'' he ask awkwardly.
Leader Freakpanda
Leader Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Rage Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:34 pm

From behind Kidd' s desk opens a random fucking door. The king himself emerges, with his crooked crown and spiderman bodysuit. "Kidd. I am seriously the only one that found the secret door? After all, you had me do the landscape for this place."
Leader Rage
Leader Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Myra Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Myra rubbed her head and sighed. "Kidd, fix that damn hole in the wall and come up with a way to make..." Myra did the math in her head, "350,000$." She turned to panda and waved, and glared at Rage. "If you had anything to do with this office I'll kick your ass."
Champion Myra
Champion Myra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down