Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» An Unexpected Visit (Open, I suppose)
quite a normal catch (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:53 pm by Champion Myra

» Teras Moore
quite a normal catch (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:23 am by The Velveteen Rabbit

» quite a normal catch (open)
quite a normal catch (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:56 am by crusher

» The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer?
quite a normal catch (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Leader Shizu

» Preparing for our first gym battle!
quite a normal catch (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:24 pm by Champion Myra

» Moving on to Creek town
quite a normal catch (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:54 pm by Champion Myra

» Vidal Rosario (FINISHEDDDDD)
quite a normal catch (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:56 am by Champion Myra

» Team Rocket Members
quite a normal catch (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:33 pm by crusher

» Dragon's Breath Pass Gym
quite a normal catch (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:33 am by Leader Eden

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

quite a normal catch (open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

quite a normal catch (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: quite a normal catch (open)

Post by Leader Spyder Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:44 am

There was a burst of energy from the pokéball, and what emerged was the stuff of nightmares. An unnaturally large Trevenant stood before her, facing the opposite direction. It easily surpassed the average Trevenant height, since it easily towered above her. It had the usual three large branch-horns, yet there were more sharp branches emerging from various areas around its body. And instead of a tuft of leaves between it's horns, it was a vast bushel of leaves, spreading outwards to its horns and easily over passing them in hight. It slowly turned, it's single purple eye glaring directly at her. "Treven, Trevana..."

Spyder slammed directly into Daniel, tackling him to the ground and pinning him by the shoulders. "You little thief!! Where is it??" The gym leader grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and lifted him slightly off the ground, nearly touching his own face. "I can understand that you're probably drunk, but you better give my damn pokéball back right now. Or I swear, you'll regret it for the rest of your very, very short life!"

Last edited by Leader Spyder on Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Leader Spyder
Leader Spyder

Back to top Go down

Post by crusher Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:01 am

Daniel was caught by surprise when the gym leader tackled him. But calmly he began to speak and try to calm the gym leader. "Just calm down for a second alright. And what's this about a stolen pokeball and me being drunk? I for the life of me hate alchoholic drinks and i would never steal another trainers pokemon. You can even check me if you want. But i have a feeling the real perp is behind the pokecenter. How I know is that i saw a flash of light come from behind it just before you rudely tackled me."with that daniel pushes spyder off of him with surpising strength and little effort. Daniel then gets up and brushes some dirt off his clothing. "Shall we go see who it is?"
crusher
crusher

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Myra Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Nikki had a wicked grin on her face when she saw the giant ghost pokemon. "It's a sad story... Your old master, Spyder was it? Well yea he told me he doesn't want you anymore, and I could have you." Nikki said in a sad tone as she slowly walked up to the pokemon.
Champion Myra
Champion Myra
Admin

http://alittleleo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Spyder Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:26 am

Spyder glared at the man and pulled him towards him, grabbing on to his shoulder and dragging him towards the pokécenter at a moderate pace. "Tell you what, I'm gonna drag you over there, and if you're telling the truth, I'll let you go. If you're not, well..." The Banette on his shoulder leapt on to Daniel's left shoulder, and slowly traced her finger across her neck, then gently stroked... Daniel's eye. "You can deal with her." Wow, that Banette is messed up.

The Trevenant seemed to frown slightly. "Trevenaaant? Trevena, Trevenant."* Its enormous arms slumped.

*Translation: Whyyy? That motherfucker.
Leader Spyder
Leader Spyder

Back to top Go down

Post by crusher Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:16 am

When daniel got grabbed once again and began being dragged by the gym leader he knew it would be pointless to escape plus if he tried to escape it would add suspicion. When the bannette jumped onto his shoulder and began stroking his eye a bead of sweat ran down his forhead. "Uhm i would like to keep my eye please and thank you." The froakie on his head gave low growl to try and protect it's trainer but daniel put a hand up in protest. "Don't grenina. You'll only make him suspect us more." With that
The froakie let out an irratible moan As the two trainer began to near the back of the pokecenter to see who the true perp is.
crusher
crusher

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Myra Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:53 pm

Nikki shrugged. "But if you want you can join my team. I even have poke puffs..." Nikki then pulled at a large pink poke puff and handed it to the giant pokemon. Her Seviper began to hiss happily and slithered over to him. "Seeeeeviper.. Sev sev." She hissed at him.

* translation: Stick with us, we have plenty of poke puffs.
Champion Myra
Champion Myra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Spyder Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:01 pm

Trevenant looked at the Pokémon, then at the trainer, and proceeded to devour the puff. It decided that it liked this knew trainer, and might stick with her for a while. "Treven, Trevenant... Trev trevena!"* It said, with actual anger present in their voice.

Spyder approached the building, his breath still steady and his grip on the other in no way wavering. He was being quite careless with his approach, knocking into a garbage can on his way around the building. The Banette glared at the two, still not trusting either, while Spyder was too busy getting around the building to notice it. "Ba, Banette."** She said, and even if you couldn't understand what she said, she said it in a way that would send a chill up a man's spine. Spyder had gotten used to the common death threats.

*trevenant: I don't need him. I can roll with you for a while!

**Banette: I'll tear out your eyes if you try anything
Leader Spyder
Leader Spyder

Back to top Go down

Post by crusher Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:46 pm

Upon hearing the threat from the bannette the froakie let out a low growl but daniel knew where this was going. So he reached into his suit and pulled out a small jet black ocarina and began to play a dark yet calming melody, as daniel played his partners eyes began to droop and fell asleep and the song rang in the air and in the distance the sound of pokemon cries joining in to the melody floated into the air creating an orchestra of music able to calm even a gyarados's rage.

Ooc:here's an img of the ocarina

quite a normal catch (open) - Page 2 Yhst-46117395216933_2269_77729486
crusher
crusher

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Myra Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:07 pm

The Seviper turned to Nikki and shook it's head yes, shaking it's tail happily. Nikki handed him another poke puff and said slowly, "I don't want to upset you anymore, I mean, being abandoned by your trainer? The pain must be incredible. And a gym leader at that?!" Nikki placed his hand on one of his branches and looked into his eye. "I feel like it's best to let you know what he said exactly.... He said.... That it's embarrassing to be such an amazing gym leader and having a giant tree as a pokemon, and that everyone laughs at you while you're in your pokeball." Nikki let a tear slide down her face. "I would never judge you like that."

That was when the trash can fell over. Her Seviper jumped (which looked hilarious by the way) and slithered to the sound of the noise, hissing loudly.
Champion Myra
Champion Myra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Spyder Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:14 am

The Banette relaxed and chilled on Daniel's shoulder, leaning against his ear. Spyder finally turned the corner of the building and what he saw shocked him. "Nikki? Oh, I should've guessed. Why is it that everyone attractive that talks to me ends up trying to steal something?" He said, unamused. Spyder turned to Daniel and whistled, snapping Banette out of her trance and she leapt from his shoulder. And slapped the silly ocarina out of his hands too. On the other side of the battle to be, Trevenant was angry. Laughing at them? Who would dare to laugh at a creature of his stature? Dead people, that's what they thought. It slapped the puff from her hand and seemed to growl at the presence of it's trainer. It swivelled its wooden body to Spyder, the one eye narrowing. "Trevenant? You okay, mate?" In return, it clenched it's three fingered hands and growled especially menacingly. "Trev, Trevenant..."*

*Trevenant: "You... Laughed at me?!"
Leader Spyder
Leader Spyder

Back to top Go down

Post by crusher Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:34 pm

When the ocarina was knocked out of his hand the melody and the choir of pokemon faded and the shiny froakie lifted it's eyes groggily and daniel looked at the ocarina on the ground and then he spoke to spyder"Uhm. Now that you know where your missing pokemon is could you possibly let me go please?" While asking that he made pathetic attempts to reach for the grounded ocarina so he could try to play again to calm the obviously angered trevenant.
crusher
crusher

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Myra Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:52 pm

Nikki froze for a second before regaining her composure. She picked up the poke puff and handed it to Seviper, who quickly gulped it down. She stood her ground and shook her head. "Why would he be okay? You handed him off to me and said horrible things about him!" Her Seviper hissed in agreement. "Sev, Seviper.*"

* it's true, I was there
Champion Myra
Champion Myra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Spyder Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:32 pm

Spyder released the other trainer, allowing to pick up his silly Psuedo-flute. "What're you on about? You took him from me! And I would never bad mouth Trevenant!" The Banette stood in front of her trainer, poised to strike. But the Trevenant was enraged. It roared at its trainer, its single eye glaring into his soul. "Ba, Banette, Bane!"* The Banette protested. This confused Trevenant. Why would they lie about trainer hating him? And why would his trainer hate him? But they said... Ugh. "Trevenaaaant!" It roared agin, in frustration this time. It Wood-Hammered the Seviper beside it away, then Wood-Hammered the Banette before it, making her tumble into her trainer. And the enormous tree took off, its many legs jabbing into the ground with perfect co-ordination.

*Banette: "The Snake is lying!"
Leader Spyder
Leader Spyder

Back to top Go down

Post by crusher Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:56 am

When daniel picked up his ocarina he was jumped when the enraged trevenant let out a roar, daniel turnes around saw the tree pokemon run away so daniel grabbed his partner with his free hand and gently took her off his head and put her on spyders shoulders. "Watch grenina for a little bit k? Thanks." With that daniel darted off after trevenant with alarming speed, as daniel neared the phantom tree pokemon he darted off past it and made sure there was distance between him and the raging pokemon, he turned around and put his arms out as a blockade, then in a dark,menacing yet calming voice he began to speak."ENOUGH! STOP YOUR RAGING RIGHT NOW AND COME TO YOUR SENSES AND LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!" As daniel stood his ground he stared at the oncoming pokemon with a stare that could make a froslass have shivers down it's spine.
crusher
crusher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2