Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» An Unexpected Visit (Open, I suppose)
The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:53 pm by Champion Myra

» Teras Moore
The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer? EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:23 am by The Velveteen Rabbit

» quite a normal catch (open)
The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer? EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:56 am by crusher

» The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer?
The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer? EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Leader Shizu

» Preparing for our first gym battle!
The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:24 pm by Champion Myra

» Moving on to Creek town
The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer? EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:54 pm by Champion Myra

» Vidal Rosario (FINISHEDDDDD)
The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:56 am by Champion Myra

» Team Rocket Members
The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:33 pm by crusher

» Dragon's Breath Pass Gym
The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:33 am by Leader Eden

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Similar topics

The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer?

2 posters

Go down

The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer? Empty The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer?

Post by Leader Shizu Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:14 pm

There's something about fresh air and clear skies that makes you feel that the day will be a great one. No clouds in sight, the sun's rays gently kissing your skin and healthy grass underfoot. Kricketune were singing their joy aloud, summoning new trainers into the forest. All except Azazel, that is. While children and trainers alike were out playing with their pokemon, Aza was inside the local library enjoying a novel. Well, was enjoying a novel. Eventually his pesky Shuppet came along and knocked the book out of his hands. "Now, now, is this acceptable behavior?" Aza sighed and rested his head in his hands. Shuppet just stuck it's tongue out and teleported outside, staring at the trainer through the other side of the window. His cyan blue eyes followed the pokemon, but his feet stayed put. Azazel's newly received Mudkip was sleeping on his lap, being much less of a nuisance. "I suppose we might as well enjoy the weather..." the trainer smiled and picked up the water starter, exiting through the front doors and meeting up with the grumpy Shuppet.
Leader Shizu
Leader Shizu
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer? Empty Re: The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer?

Post by Leader Eden Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:52 pm

Vidal decided that the library would be the first place to hit on his journey. Hey, knowledge is power, right? Likewise to everyone else, Vidal was enjoying the nice weather, inhaling the smells of freshly cut grass, flowers, and the new cologne his uncle had brought for him. "Hmm...." Vidal grabbed at his shirt and brought it up to his nose. Maybe he'd put on a tad bit too much....

He arrived at the doors to the library. Putting both hands on both doors simultaneously, Vidal pushed his way into the library. Vidal scanned around for a moment, seeing what he'd be interested in checking out. Nothing seemed of interest. Well, one thing caught his eye. "MUDKIP." Vidal shouted, running towards the Mudkip to pet it. "How old is he/she?!" Vidal asked the Mudkip's trainer, rubbing it's head viciously with his right hand.
Leader Eden
Leader Eden

Back to top Go down

The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer? Empty Re: The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer?

Post by Leader Shizu Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:08 pm

Azazel nearly fell back at the suddenness of the trainer. "Um... she's freshly hatched, actually." He replied, gently patting her head. Just as Aza spoke, Shuppet came charging in, landing on the trainers head. "Be polite,  Shuppet." He ordered and apologized. "Shuppet, on the other hand, has been with me for ages. Are you a new trainer, by chance?"
Leader Shizu
Leader Shizu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Eden Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:56 pm

Vidal's eyes lit up as he looked up at the new guest on top op his head. "Shuppet?" He asked. Vidal's suspicions were put to rest as the other trainer claimed the Shuppet to be his own. Reaching out, Vidal's hand froze over top of Shuppet's head. Something told him it'd be a bad idea to pet this one.

"Huh?" Vidal said, being asked a question by the other trainer. "Oh, yeah! I'm a trainer!" Vidal said with as much enthusiasm as the human body could bear. "I started...." Vidal looked down at his arm. There was no watch. Placing his hand behind his back, Vidal continued his sentence, ".... About five minutes ago!" Vidal made up the time. "CHIMCHAR!" Vidal shouted, beaming his pokeball at the ground. Out emerged the small fire Pokémon, looking rather aloof to the current situation. "What's your name?" Vidal asked the other trainer.
Leader Eden
Leader Eden

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Shizu Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Azazel reached a hand out to stop the trainer, fearing that Shuppet would do something unpleasant. Thankfully, Vidal knew better on his own. 

The poet listened with interest, jotting down a few mental notes about his personality and origin. The Chimchar caught him by suprise, mainly since her/his personality differed from Vidal's. Aza's Mudkip waddled up to the Chimchar and looked at him/her curiously. "I'm mostly known as Azazel." He replied, outstretching a hand. With the other he parted his bangs for a moment, revealing his ghastly eyes.
Leader Shizu
Leader Shizu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Eden Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:32 am

Vidal's honey colored eyes met Azazel's as he listened to the trainer speak. There was something intimidating about them, but Vidal wasn't willing to show fear or weakness. "Azazel.... That's what they mainly call you?" Vidal asked, "Well, what else are you called then?" Four finger ran through Vidal's hair, adjusting his combover.

Vidal's Chimchar returned a look of curiosity at Mudkip. For a moment or so, Chimchar continued to stare, unaware of how to act. Instead, Chimchar pet the Mudkip, scratched her own behind, and yawned, tuning in to the two trainer that were conversing with one another.
Leader Eden
Leader Eden

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Shizu Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:32 pm

"Indeed, Azazel is my self-given name. After, of course, I was called it half of a thousand times." He explained,  allowing his bangs to cover his eyes once more. "I don't suppose you've ever heard of such a name before, yes? Let me enlighten you..." as soon as he said 'enlighten', the lights seemed to dim. The curtains hid the window's light. The Mudkip scuttled behind Chimchar, but still watched closely. "Ah, yes. The tale of a demon, if no other. Take a seat or stand, listen closely, if you can. As I tell you of Azazel, the theif." He spoke, with a sudden candle in his hand.
Leader Shizu
Leader Shizu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Eden Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Vidal was intrigued on finding out more about this stranger. For first impressions, he sure set an impressive one. "Huh?" Vidal said looking around as everything began to go dim around the group of trainers and Pokémon. Vidal looked down at his Chimchar. This is my chance.... Vidal thought, a determined look on his face. "Chimchar, use ember!" Vidal shouted.

The result.... Was not a very good one. A pile of books that was laying near the two went up in flames. "SHIT." Vidal looked down, frozen in shock as he realized the mistake he'd just made.
Leader Eden
Leader Eden

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Shizu Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Azazel calmly ordered Mudkip to use her water move, thus extinguishing the flames and saving the library from complete and utter destruction. "Heheheh... Flames to ashes. Such stories can be erased by the smallest of efforts." he spoke with little to no expression, picking up one of the charred books and placing them in a pile. "There is much potential in this one, yes." he grinned, patting the Chimchar on the head. "Just remember, fissuring into volcanic rivers, molten embers erupting from the snow, wandering ancestral spirits, guiding me back home. Fire is alive, it's all around. Those who control it can most definitely survive." he blew out his candle and picked up his Mudkip.
Leader Shizu
Leader Shizu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Eden Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Vidal had his eyes downcast. He was ashamed of himself for setting fire to some books in the library. "Fuck." Was the first word Vidal uttered after a moment of awkward silence. At least the Mudkip had been able to put out the fire before any real damage could be caused. "I wanna hear your story." Vidal said slowly, looking over at the trainer. Maybe he'd leave some money for the books he'd destroyed.
Leader Eden
Leader Eden

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Shizu Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Azazel grew amused by the young trainer and took a seat once again. "Books are nothing but paper but the story remains. It's always better hearing it first-hand, anyway." He pointed to his head and grinned. "They're all up here." The mudkip scampered over and placed a foot on Vidal's foot, seeming to grin as well. "Mine? Oh but my story is still unfinished. Everything before this moment was a prolog, and I must say you're making an interesting first chapter." He crossed his legs and folded his hands together.
Leader Shizu
Leader Shizu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down