Pokemon Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» An Unexpected Visit (Open, I suppose)
Honeys adventure begins! (Open!) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:53 pm by Champion Myra

» Teras Moore
Honeys adventure begins! (Open!) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:23 am by The Velveteen Rabbit

» quite a normal catch (open)
Honeys adventure begins! (Open!) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:56 am by crusher

» The Uprising of Azazel, the Poetic Trainer?
Honeys adventure begins! (Open!) EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:07 pm by Leader Shizu

» Preparing for our first gym battle!
Honeys adventure begins! (Open!) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:24 pm by Champion Myra

» Moving on to Creek town
Honeys adventure begins! (Open!) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 7:54 pm by Champion Myra

» Vidal Rosario (FINISHEDDDDD)
Honeys adventure begins! (Open!) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:56 am by Champion Myra

» Team Rocket Members
Honeys adventure begins! (Open!) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 5:33 pm by crusher

» Dragon's Breath Pass Gym
Honeys adventure begins! (Open!) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 11:33 am by Leader Eden

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Honeys adventure begins! (Open!)

3 posters

Go down

Honeys adventure begins! (Open!) Empty Honeys adventure begins! (Open!)

Post by Champion Myra Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:21 am

Honey sat on the wall of her house and stared at her new Chikorita. It was ADORABLE! the Chikorita was chasing a leaf playfully, like a cat chasing a mouse. Honey couldn't help but marvel at her new pokemon. She was so perfect, everything Honey imagined and more! Honey had already said her goodbyes to her family and somehow felt wrong about bringing Chikorita in to show her family.

Honey scooped up Chikorita and checked to make sure she had everything. Poke balls? Check. Money? Plenty. A map? Definitely. A few snacks for the road? Check. Honey nodded her head and swung her back pack on. The tall grass looked so intimidating and Honey looked at Chikorita unsure. Chikorita seemed to read Honeys mind and happily said, "chik! Chik!" Honey smiled and hugged Chikorita. "Well, here we go!"

Honey entered the tall grass slowly, trying not to make too much noise. That was when she heard the ruckus in front of her, and cries of pain! Honey ran to the source of the problem to see a mean spearow attacking a small pidove. Honey quickly yelled, "Hey! Leave pidove alone!" The spearow turned it's attention to Honey and squawked angerly. The spearow began to charge towards Honey! Chikorita hopped out of Honeys arms and faced the spearow. "Uh, tackle! Yeah tackle it!" Honey cried out. Chikorita nodded and went charging towards the spearow. The bird pokemon was knocked to the ground and turned to charge again. "Again!!" Honey said worriedly. Chikorita didn't miss a beat and tackled the spearow roughly. The spearow fled quickly.

Honey sighed with relief and hugged Chikorita. "You were awesome!" Honey said happily to her pokemon. That was when she remembered the injured pidove. Honey ran to it and noticed it's shallow breathing. Tears welled in her eyes and she scooped the dipove up and held it to her chest. "Please, hang on a little longer!"
Champion Myra
Champion Myra
Admin

http://alittleleo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Honeys adventure begins! (Open!) Empty Re: Honeys adventure begins! (Open!)

Post by Leader Rage Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Kody sat on the porch of his small house with his new partner, Totodile. He'd been extremely depribed of sleep lately, staying up thinking of the future. Kody was happy that he now had Totodile, and that he could finally set on his journey, but, what about home? Would his mom be okay alone? He shrugged it off, and picked up his new gray and black bag that carried his pokeballs, money, and a few things for the road.

Kody headed up the road, only to hear a familiar voice off in the distance. "Honey!?" Kody yelped, hoping she wasn't in any trouble. "Come on Totdodile, lets go see what's going on!" He rushed up the road to where she was at, holding an injured Pidove, her Chikorita close at her side. "Honey, what happened?" He said, reaching into his bag, and taking out a Potion. "Here, hand the little guy to me, I'll see if I can help him."
Leader Rage
Leader Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Myra Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:09 pm

When Chikorita saw Totodile she ran up to him and began to playfully circle him. Honey scampered over to Koty relieved to see a friend. When she saw the potion she breathed a sigh of relief and gently handed the pidove over to him. It was shuddering and quietly cooing. Honey felt a tear run down her face and she hooked onto koty's arm.

"It was awful, I had just started my trip to the next town and all, and you know that tricky tall grass... I wasn't even five feet in when I saw a spearow attacking the poor thing! Spearows are such awful creatures..." Honey began wiping her tears. "So I sent Rita after it ya know and it was a pretty good fight..." The Chikorita over heard and puffed up it's chest proudly. "Then we managed to scare the damn thing away and I ran back home." Honey finished.
Champion Myra
Champion Myra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Rage Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:22 pm

"Hey little guy." He said quietly, spraying the potion across the Pidove's wounded area. The Pidove stretched out his wings, and nested back into Kody's arms. "Here. I want it getting to attached to me. A mean after all, you were the one that saved it." Kody stuffed the potion bottle back in his bag, and handed the little bird to her.

"Spearow, huh? I've read about them before. They gang up in groups and attack weak pokemon like that little guy." He took out his map, and pointed to the town ahead of their current path. "I'm guessing that Spearow that got away is gonna come back with it's friends, so we better get out here." He put the map back into his bag, and picked up Totodile, and which he was greeted with a simple, "Toto, toto, dile!"
Leader Rage
Leader Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Myra Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:37 pm

Honey pulled out a pokeball and aimed it at the the pidove. "I'm gonna catch you kays?" The dipove chirped happily which was an obvious sign of acceptance. Honey pressed the button and the pidove entered the pokeball. Honey looked at her friends and said happily, "My first pokemon I caught on my own! Can you believe it?!" Chikorita jumped around happily, obviously excited for her master.

Honey looked at the tall grass fretfully but decided it was time to move on. She picked up Chikorita so she wouldn't drown in the tall grass. Honey watched bird pokemon carelessly fly by, and heard various chirps, meows and growls. She was a little tense, and Chikorita could tell and lovingly nudged her trainer.
Champion Myra
Champion Myra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Rage Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:06 pm

Kody seemingly smiled at the thought of Honey's first capture. He was happy to see this, but was also a bit dissapointed at himself, for he only had his Totodile. "Hey we should keep moving to the next town."

As they headed up the road, Totodile let out a loud "TOTO, TOTO!" before latching on to Kody's bag, causing a pokeball to fall from the unzipped section. The ball hit the ground on it's button, opening it. A white light appeared, and a small, pink and yellow creature stood in front of the pair. "Huh?" Kody said. "Mom's Whismur?"
Leader Rage
Leader Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Myra Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Honey blinked in surprise as well. "Your mom loved that pokemon..." She muttered bending down to pet it. Chikorita growled jealously and Honey rolled her eyes. "Stop it Rita! You have to get used to friends okay?" Chikorita looked away stubbornly.

That was when a loud growl appeared and honey froze. A mean looking poochyena came out of the tall grass towards them, it's lips back in a snarl.
Champion Myra
Champion Myra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Rage Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:30 pm

"Get back!" Kody said to Honey, grabbing her hand. "Get ready Totodile!" He said, Totodile at the ready. However, Whismur, jumped infront of Totdile, letting out a powerful Uproar attack, scaring off the Poochyena, and saving the others.
Leader Rage
Leader Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Myra Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Honey was covering her ears as soon as the uproar attack happened. Groaning she let go of her ears and sighed, "man that gets loud!" Honey could feel a headache coming and frowned.

Chikorita hopped out of Honeys arms and walked boldly up to whismur. "Chik, Chik Rita." She said and nuzzled the other pokemon.

Honey blinked in surprise, "I think Rita just said thank you?"
Champion Myra
Champion Myra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Freakpanda Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:30 pm

OOC: I hope you don't mind if I jump in too...
Mimi was strolling on a path with her Bulbasaur next to her. She was smiling, she had already encountered many pokemons, mainly a flock of Spearows that tried attack her but she had ran away while laughing madly.

She heard out loud cry and headed in that direction. She saw young boy and girl with few pokemons around them. ''Hi! Did you make that noise? It was really loud.'' she said with big grin on her face.
Leader Freakpanda
Leader Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Myra Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:57 pm

OOC: yay!

Honey turned to the new girl surprised. "Uh... Yea, that was kodys pokemon." She didn't even hear the new girl approaching! Chickorita saw the bulbasaur and stared in amazement. Honey looked at chickorita confused. Chickorita walked over to the bulbasaur shyly. She circled the bulbasaur slowly and rubbed her big leaf on bulbasaur. Honey started to laugh and said, "I think Rita has a crush on your bulbasaur!"
Champion Myra
Champion Myra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Freakpanda Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:46 am

''EEEH?! Really?'' Mimi said suprised and crouched to take a closer look on Chikorita. She pressed her face rather close to the Chikorita's face to study the pokemon. Chikorita didn't seem to like it as it ran back to Honey. Mimi's Bulbasaur sighed at Mimi's actions.

''I'm Mimi, nice to meet you. Oh and this is my Bulbasaur'' she said. ''Bulba, bulba'' Bulbasaur said to greet the new people.
Leader Freakpanda
Leader Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Rage Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:46 pm

Kody had Whismur and Totdile returned to their pokeballs, which he then stuffed into his bag. "Hey uh, it's nice to meet you an all, but, we really need to get down the road. I really don't feel like being Spearow food today." He said, then motioned Honey to come along with him.
Leader Rage
Leader Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Myra Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Honeys face suddenly flushed in fear. "Yeah, I agree lets get outta here!" Chikorita nodded in agreement. Honey suddenly remembered her pidove and took out it's pokeball. She released pidove who started cooing happily. "Hey pidove, do you think you can scout ahead and let us know of any danger?" Honey said as the pidove landed on her finger. The dipove seemed hesitant at first, but then nodded and took off into the air.
Champion Myra
Champion Myra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Freakpanda Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:58 am

Following the others, Mimi returned Bulbasaur to his ball. She started following the two, staying slightly back. She held her arms behind her head as her focus shifted to Honey's Pidove. She started watching it soaring through the sky as she continued her walk.
Leader Freakpanda
Leader Freakpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Myra Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:17 pm

(RAGE ITS YOUR TURN)
Champion Myra
Champion Myra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Rage Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:11 pm

(AHHHHH I'M SORRY)
Leader Rage
Leader Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Champion Myra Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:21 pm

(DO SOMETHIN ABOUT IT BUB)
Champion Myra
Champion Myra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down